Thursday, September 16, 2010

Bags

I really only carry one bag at a time; I can't get into a bag 'wardrobe' and changing them over for different outfits etc.

This is my everyday bag, a Kitamura.  My bags have to be very functional - they have to hold my stainless steel coffee mug, my wallet, the Blackberry and my current knittng project.  Occasionally I have to carry 81/2 by 11 inch drawings or files for work so I need a fairly large bag to be a briefcase too.

I don't like bags with a bunch of compartments; I want one big open space with perhaps a small pocket on the side for my Starbucks card and transit pass.

the red shoulder bag is from Rudsak.  I don't use it very much, bought it on sale to carry the occasional times on the weekend when I'm not toting much more than the wallet and keys.  Love the colour and it works year round as far as I'm concerned.

this is my black bag for winter, by Morris B, a Canadian company. It's similar to the tan bag - large enough for all the things I need to carry day to day, long enough strap that it goes over my shoulder, made from real leather. 

2 comments:

  1. Where have I been when you posted on the bags? I really like the first one best! The color, the size, the ease of it. With or without compartments, I never find my phone or keys, when I need them. Your black bag has an easy shape too.++

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you. I only have one:).

    ReplyDelete