Sunday, October 24, 2010

Napping

I wish I had someone to take a picture of me today.  I was napping on the couch with a cat on my legs, a cat next to my shoulder and Rory's head in my lap, all four of us asleep.  Comfort is having warm bodies to curl up with.

Of course I wasn't going to let this dog on the furniture at all, but then he's had digestive problems the last few days.   When he wouldn't eat yesterday I took him to the vet, spent the amount of a new pair of shoes (but decided I get more value from my dog) and he's put on a bland diet, a prescription and Pepcid A/C antacid tablets.  He's been quite subdued, so when he wanted to cuddle I couldn't resist.

1 comment:

  1. Everyone has the need to be close to someone from time to time. I can well imagine the warm body of your dog! Mine are furry, so I lack that part. Sometimes on a car ride, however, we get to be real close and it feels so good. I hope a quick recovery for Rory!

    ReplyDelete