Monday, October 4, 2010

Dog Bed

Of course I have a bed for my dog in the livingroom, because I've decided this time the dog will not be allowed on the couch.  This will avoid embarassing incidents when the dog walks into someone else's house and climbs up on the furniture like he owns the place.

Naturally the wonderfulness of a new soft sleeping place did not escape the cats.  So we have to share!
 Charlie has the whole bed to himself.

Gaelan and Thomas share. Love it when they get along.


Gaelan and Rory share.  The dog gets a turn.


Of course sometimes things are a little awkward when there's a major size difference!

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are SO cute! The doggy bed looks so comfortable. I have had trouble teaching our dogs to use a dog bed, so I have them ( a set of new ones has been ordered ) on the porch/ saddle room. When inside, they like to lie on the floor. Surprisingly Morty naps in one of our wicker chairs during the night. I don´t know how he fits in one, but he does. This happens only in the quiet hours of the night: )!

    ReplyDelete