Sunday, December 12, 2010

Fast knitting

Lately I've been starting many knitting projects then setting them aside for various reasons.  A shawl where the wool is too heavy for the lace pattern.  Socks that there may not be enough yarn to complete. Another pair that should be ripped out an started again in the next larger size.  Hat that may be too small also, needs to be taken off needles and checked.  Colourwork sweater that I'm just tired of knitting.  Cardigan ditto.

So it's good to have a finished object in the middle of all the dissatisfaction.


Every morning I get a coffee across the road from my office.   Now that it's freezing out I try to keep my coffee container protected with my hands, and it occurred to me I should knit a coffee warmer for it.   Hope it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment