Thursday, October 22, 2009

6 blue objects


now I have three more photos!!! this is completely random



not that much blue in my house, and I've never posted pictures before. The cat just stepped on the keyboard and deleted two of them, so I'm posting this lot now to see what happens.

blue bowl

my favourite blue bowl, good size for mixing and I love the pattern




this picture is a page from a book that I've had for a long time. the caption says "In a high chamber of the palace, it was as wonderous as that of a sultan"

1 comment:

  1. Great! You got those photos up quickly so you're obviously getting the hang of this whole blogging business -- fun, no?
    I'm on the move a bit today after a busy day yesterday, but I'll try to post a link to your photos when I get a minute.

    ReplyDelete