Monday, September 28, 2009

Procrastination and perfection

I've got a new google list on my home page of things to do. It will only list seven items at a time - a serious limitation! But I've realized (again) that my procrastination and inability to complete projects leads to clutter in my space. And probably in my head too.

So now I want to complete just one item, or at least work on one item from the list every day. Tonight I managed to hang the pictures in my living room. I had to let of of the requirement to have perfect balance and the 'correct' lay out, and just get them up on the wall the best that I could. I've got a Hang & Level from Canadian Tire that helped position them, and I did the rough arrangement on the floor. It's not bad, and it's complete except for one picture which may go in the hall or bedroom instead.

Good for me.

1 comment:

  1. 7 items a day might be a godsend. :)

    You won't have to overwhelm yourself, and you can just prioritize/focus on the 7 things that really matter

    ReplyDelete