Monday, February 25, 2013

Black Monday

Today's theme is black, so easy, so timeless, so Monday morning.  Black turtleneck, black pants, black high boots.  The high boots are a necessity in this slushy city weather if I don't want to have to dryclean my pants every time I wear them.

Note the dog's nose from the doorway.  He wanted to be in the shot too!  Or more likely he wanted me to stop messing about and feed him.  Not sure what happened to the colour, I swear I didn't change a thing on the camera and it's gone all yellow.  Oh well, the other shots were all weird or had a dog in front of me, so this will do.
I did accessorize though, very proud of myself.  This pendant is by a Canadian designer named Rafael, given to me by my parents in the 70's.  I always enjoy wearing it.

1 comment:

  1. So nice to see you writing again. I always enjoy your musings. Love the pendant too. Pat Rory for me!

    ReplyDelete